Fax: (206) 287-9113
Email: sballard AT pregodonnell.com
901 5th Ave., Suite 3400
Seattle, WA 98164
Areas of Practice
Stephanie Ballard is an attorney with our Seattle office. Stephanie focuses on the defense of individuals and companies in civil lawsuits, in all areas of insurance defense. She began her practice of law in Las Vegas, Nevada in 2006, then - focusing on liquor and gaming licensing and suitability as well as land use. She went on to accept a county panel position for the defense of indigent parents in civil dependency proceedings, and further served as a volunteer truancy judge through a program created by the Eighth Judicial District Court.
Stephanie graduated from Simon Fraser University in Burnaby, BC, Canada, in 2000 with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Political Science in 2000. She continued her studies at McGill University in Montreal, PQ, and Simon Fraser where she earned a Baccalaureate Diploma in World Religion and Development Studies in 2001. Stephanie earned her JD from New England Law in 2005, and most recently obtained a Certificate in Project Management from the University of Washington in 2017.
Admitted to Practice
- Nevada State Courts (#9854)
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts Courts (#625062)
- Washington State Courts (#49268)
- United States District Courts for Washington State
Professional & Community Activities
- Stephanie is a member of the Washington, Massachusetts and Nevada Bar Associations, and is a member of the King County Bar Association and the Washington Defense Trial Lawyers (WDTL). She also serves as a trustee for the Magnolia Community Council, and as a member of the Neighborhood Advisory Committee with the Port of Seattle.