Preg O’Donnell & Gillett, a regional, full-service litigation and business firm is seeking an Office Manager for our busy Seattle and Portland offices. We are seeking an Office Manager with five or more years of office management experience who enjoys interacting with attorneys and staff to maintain a friendly and fun work atmosphere.
This is a management position that reports to the Executive Director. This role typically performs a variety of functions in the day-to-day operations and management of the office. This is an ‘in office’ position but with latitude for remote work at times.
Human Resources – Hiring, onboarding, benefits, training, workload assignments, policies, staff meetings, departures, and compliance with federal, state, and local employment requirements
IT Support – IT vendor, technology, ergonomics, equipment purchases, installations, upgrades, training, and e-cycle of old equipment
Facilities – Building management, security, parking, janitorial, office upgrades, buildouts, furniture purchases, and recycle of old furniture
Records – Records retention, data storage, paperless office, client requirements, opening and closing files, offsite and in-office file storage
Office – Reception, vendor cold calls, phones, faxes, mail, deliveries, supplies, kitchen, copy rooms, library, and celebratory office events
Financial – Accounting and billing management assistance, client audits, vendor invoices, compensation, and business insurance
- Five or more years of management experience in a legal services environment, or equivalent experience
- Comprehensive HR background, knowledge of employee benefits and familiarity with employment laws and practices
- Detail-oriented, ability to multi-task, and analytical proactive thinking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective listening skills
- Ability to maintain the highest levels of integrity and confidentiality
- Excellent people management skills to work effectively with individuals at all levels of the firm
- Patience, composure, and flexibility under pressure
Preg O’Donnell & Gillett offers a competitive salary, great benefits, a positive atmosphere, and an emphasis on life balance.
- Profit sharing contributions
- 401(K) Deferred Savings Plan
- Employee referral bonus
- Flexible schedule and remote work access
- FSA / HSA
- Life, AD&D and long-term disability insurance
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Parental leave
- Transportation subsidy
- Employee assistance program
We look forward to hearing from you!
TO APPLY, please submit your resume to email@example.com. All replies are kept confidential.