Preg O’Donnell & Gillett, a regional, full-service litigation and business firm, is seeking a litigation associate for their Seattle office. We are seeking attorneys with five or more years of experience who are capable of handling matters independently and interact directly with clients on a variety of defense litigation cases including:
- Business Litigation
- Construction Law
- Data Breach & Security Response
- Hospitality & Food-Borne Illness Litigation
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Professional Liability
- Real Estate Litigation0
- Toxic Tort / Asbestos Litigation
- Transportation & Trucking Law
Qualified candidates must have solid drafting, writing, and researching skills, as well as excellent client relationship and interpersonal skills. Candidates with law firm and case management experience, including deposition, motions practice, and trial experience, strongly preferred. Washington State Bar membership is required; school law or public entity defense experience is desired but not required.
Preg O’Donnell & Gillett offers a competitive salary, great benefits, an emphasis on life balance, and a friendly, business casual environment.
Our benefits include:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible schedule with remote work access
- Life, AD&D and long-term disability insurance
- Transportation subsidy
- Employee assistance program
- Employee referral bonus
- FSA / HSA
- Parental leave
- Profit sharing contributions
- 401(k) Deferred Savings Plan
We look forward to hearing from you!
TO APPLY, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All replies are kept confidential.