Preg O’Donnell & Gillett is seeking an experienced Insurance Defense Litigation Paralegal for our Seattle office. This position supports multiple attorneys and would preferably have experience in the areas of construction defect, product liability, personal injury, business litigation, and/or complex multi-party cases. Candidates should be self-motivated, have excellent organizational and proofreading skills, possess a good understanding and working experience with e-discovery, and be capable of multi-tasking. Experience with ProLaw and Trial Director are a plus! If you enjoy collaborating with coworkers and supporting each other with flexible, remote work schedules, this is the place for you!
Responsibilities may include:
- Providing computer litigation support including all aspects of e-discovery
- Creating, maintaining, and updating databases with witness information and document productions
- Reviewing, organizing, and indexing documents produced, maintaining privilege logs
- Preparing declarations, notices, and discovery requests
- Reviewing and assembling documents to be used at depositions, mediations, and arbitrations
- Drafting and answering interrogatories
- Preparing witness and expert witness lists
- Reviewing briefs and organizing appropriate exhibits
- Preparing for and assisting with mediations, arbitrations, and trials
Preg O’Donnell & Gillett offers a competitive salary, great benefits, an emphasis on life balance, and a friendly, business casual environment.
Our benefits include:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible schedule with remote work access
- Life, AD&D and long-term disability insurance
- Transportation subsidy
- Employee assistance program
- Employee referral bonus
- FSA / HSA
- Parental leave
- Profit sharing contributions
- 401(k) Deferred Savings Plan
We look forward to hearing from you!
TO APPLY, please submit your resume to email@example.com. All replies are kept confidential.