Fax: (206) 287-9113
901 5th Ave., Suite 3400
Seattle, WA 98164
Areas of Practice
Christine Tavares was born in Davis, California. After attending the University of Arizona, she returned to live in California until 1995, when she moved to Seattle, Washington. She has had several years of experience as a litigator and has tried, arbitrated and mediated several cases, providing her with vital experience in legal service.
She enjoys the opportunity to work with a wide variety of clients and cases, each one presenting new and different issues, which are both challenging and rewarding. She has provided service to several different types of clients in various matters, which continues to make her job fun and exciting. She also appreciates the opportunity to interact with different companies and insurance carriers, who have a vast knowledge of claim handling and related challenges.
Christine received a Master’s Degree in education at the University of Arizona in 1977, and instructed grade school and college courses.
She obtained her Doctorate Degree from McGeorge School of Law
Admitted to Practice
- Washington State Courts (WSBA #24868)
- Oregon State Courts (OSB #022242)
- Alaska State Courts (ABA #0805035)
- California State Courts (CSB #159373)
- United States District Court, Western and Eastern Districts of Washington
- United States District Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- United States District Court, Eastern District of California
Professional & Community Activities
- Christine is presently a member of the Washington Defense Trial Lawyers, the American Bar Association, and the Washington Women Lawyers Association, and previously served on the judicial evaluation committee.
- Christine has a "BV" rating from Martindale-Hubbell. Under the Martindale-Hubbell criteria, a BV rating shows excellence in the skill, integrity and ethics of a lawyer.