Fax: (206) 287-9113
Email: bhansen AT pregodonnell.com
Linkedin: Bennett J. Hansen
901 5th Ave., Suite 3400
Seattle, WA 98164
Areas of Practice
Bennett Hansen is a partner with Preg, O'Donnell & Gillett. In addition to his general litigation practice, Bennett also provides analysis and assistance with the drafting and review of construction contracts. He has defended clients in trial and arbitration and is a graduate of the National Institute of Trial Advocacy.
Bennett was raised on the Hood Canal in Washington State and now resides on Bainbridge Island with his wife and daughter. Balancing his personal and professional interests provides Bennett with the growth and fulfillment that enhances his effectiveness as an attorney.
Bennett earned his Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Puget Sound in 1990.
In 1994 he earned his law degree from Seattle University School of Law.
Admitted to Practice
- Washington State Courts (WSBA #24205)
- Oregon State Courts (OSBA #090099)
- United States District Court, Western District of Washington
Publications & Presentations
- Co-Presenter, “Appellate Court and Legislative Update,” WDTL’s seminar Annual Construction Law Update, Seattle, WA, February 26, 2013.
- Co-author, "Oregon Supreme Court Recognizes Negligent Construction by Declining to Apply Economic Loss Doctrine," DRI: For the Defense, August 2008 issue.
- Bennett was named a Rising Star in Washington Law & Politics in 2005, a magazine that annually publishes a list of the best and brightest Washington lawyers.