Fax: (206) 287-9113
901 5th Ave., Suite 3400
Seattle, WA 98164
Areas of Practice
Noah joined Preg O'Donnell & Gillett in 2021. Prior to joining the firm, he practiced insurance defense, both in-house and with private firms, in both Washington and Massachusetts.
Noah enjoys taking a case from start to finish and helping to steer matters toward successful resolutions. He has experience in all aspects of litigation and has worked on a variety of different types of cases in his career. Noah particularly enjoys written and oral argument and has tried several bench and jury trials, as well as hundreds of administrative trials. He takes pride in keeping his clients informed about their case, guiding them through the legal process, and helping them make difficult decisions.
Noah moved from Massachusetts to Washington in 2018 to be near family and for a change of scenery. Outside of work, he enjoys spending time with his wife, four children, dog, two cats, and fish, as well as other family and friends.
- Northeastern University School of Law/Northeastern University School of Business, Juris Doctor/Master of Business Administration, 2010
- Boston College, Bachelor of Arts in History, 2006
Admitted to Practice
- Washington State Bar (WSBA #53309)
- United States District Court, Western District of Washington
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Washington
Publications & Presentations
- Do You Really Wanna Love Me Forever? Oh, Oh, or Am I Caught in a Hit and Run?: The Problem of College Coaches Switching Schools in Order to Avoid NCAA Penalties, 8 Willamette Sports Law Journal 2 (2011)
- Co-Author, Legal Implications of the Use of Social Media: Minimizing the Legal Risks for Employers and Employees, 5 J. Bus. & Tech. L. PROXY 1 (2010)
Noah was named a Rising Start from 2016-2018 by Massachusetts Super Lawyers and from 2020-2021 by Washington Super Lawyers.